Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wonders of time;

Hello, my acquittance !

I know what you guys thinking, why is my blog so dead right ? i know it is and i apologize for that. Like i said again been busy. Lots to say but don't know whether there's time to say it all. So ill just say it, if i miss anything out your lost (:

School is bo-ring nowadays, I'm okay with my class now just that Lisha and Mone is not there and they keep complaining that all the cinapek's are in there, hilarious, i do miss them but will still have each other. So on Saturday i went to Lisha's house to sleepover. Han Xian took us out for late movies but it was all full so we decided to eat and just chill, we were finding a place to eat but there was not much choices, so we went to eat in AC.

After makan, we went to 7 Eleven to grab something for Lisha's mom and at the corner there was this cd shop and we bought 2 cd's to watch later. Stay up till 2 something and chat for a while than off to bed. In the morning, Lisha and the sister Eunice had tuition. I was still sleeping and guess what ? Is Eunice birthday !

When their done, me and Lisha dress up and waited for Hx to picked us up to get Eunice cake all the way from PJ. I got a call from Cheyenne say that she reached already so once she reached, everyone came. Yi Xian was there too and, boy ! she was happy to see us all. We all went to the pool side to have a splash but turns out it was raining cats and dogs or should i say '' like cats and dogs '', lol. We waited a while to let the rain cool down but it keep flowing and flowing. So we just chill at the stairs and once we chill, you know what we'll do. Oh !, ya Jason as in Lisha's cousin he is really stubborn and impatient he just jump in without us and it was still raining like maddy mad, mad. He came out from the pool and he squeeze he's shirt just to wet me and after a while only i realized that something doesn't feels right -.-. What can i do ? if, not he's gonna get it (:

Later Yi Xian went back cause she got 2 hours drive back to Kuantan. When the rain started to slow down, that's the part when all of us started to jump in. I was still standing on the ground cause Mone felt a little lonely so i stay back for a while but not for long. HX have to pull me in and he pushed me down. I see it coming but what can i do ? he's strong, plus the floor was slippery so what the heck. Mone was just sitting on the bench watching us do our thang. We were splashing here and there and we were trying to do some flips and stuns in the pool. Some actually hurt them self and some just laugh their ass off or should i say '' laugh their splash off ''. Ash is freaking strong, man. He wanted to carry us all four together but we can't able to balanced ourself. We only make 3 people up, the rest sayanora, buh bye.

After all that splashing, Cheyenne and i kind a hungry so we all went down to eat. The party begins and lots of us spill food like everywhere. I was the first to (: You should see how the way the guys que up for Sushi, '' when i say, guys there's sushi ''. They quickly ran off like they haven't been eating for years, lol. Did i mention there's a clown ?, well, ya there is. He's kind of old to be a clown but who cares at least his doing his job. Later, we cut cake and sing happy birthday song. The guys were some where and the girls were beside me. After cake we went to sit at the lobby and chill again and just enjoy ourselves. I was hitting on HX, Lisha but don't worry he loveeees you (:

Around 9, we went up to Lisha's place to hang in her room. Lisha and i took shower together and not afraid to mention it (: the annoying people keep switching off the lights and the pump, so that i won't be able to shower nicely and they keep saying '' there's someone behind you and all those crap shit they can think off '' the couples were lying on Lisha's bed. Mone was just stoning at them. We went to see Eunice presents than, Mone went home than Joey, last was HX and i. He followed me down than he head off too. It was a long day for all of us. When i reached home, i just drop it like is hot- meaning keboom. These few weeks will be busy cause many more events will be coming up. So stay tune for now.


Pictures you know ?, than pictures you will see (:




The pool.


Mickey and Nice nice.


I know she just can't get over herself by me.



He was suppose to take us but instead he took himself first, typical little Jason.


De girls.


Aren't they cutee ?, that's Mone cousin by the way.


Yi Xian was covering up her face cause she thinks that she don't look good when the wind is blowing at her. I don't care much.



Introducing Eunice who just turns 8.

Cheyenne <3>

Jasonnn and Lishaaa (:

Cheyenne is squishing my head is like my head is her support to balanced, while she's up. I'm actually squishing HX head too.


Some are not in, this are mostly it in the pool.


Lisha is on-top of me and and Shakur is supporting us behind by pushing our butts in.


These are the stuns that we tried and i know is too small to see, sorry guys.


A Princess Cinderella cake for Princess Eunice.


Some are ready and some are not.

The children's were asking him too many question till he have no idea what to say.


Moneeee - bondee (: <3>



I'm with the lovey doveys and i keep annoying them when they want to be alone, Hey ! i can't help myself over them (: Their too lovey.

Joey and Mone, peeps (:

Oh!, one more thing. Who wants to joined SSC 3 on 3 let me know by this week or next week if it's possible is on the 12th of July. I have the form, thank you and Mone thanks again for the post. I appreciate it a lot (:


Pauline's outt (:

XO'

No comments: