Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Maniac week;

I'm in school blogging now, since i'm bored. What the heck ! Syaq is like saying himself that he's hawt and all that. We're showing each other pictures about other people opinions. Joey is next to me and she keep freaking asking me whether her friends are pretty. Sorry to say, their not my type their yours. So you know what I'm going to say.

Anyway, before i start with the whole mambo jumbo thing. This whole week is a hell of a week i tell ya. There's so many events to go and of course i can't go all. Like, this coming Saturday for instants there's cheer 2008, Sri KL carnival, i think KDU is also having it the same day as them, Interschool rally, SSC 3 on 3 ( which is in my school ) and last minute i just joined cause the form 4's needed one more player. So, yea. I didn't plan to join this year but they asked. I actually plan to go Cheer 2008 on Sunday but since no one is going so we rather go 3 on 3 instead. I can't afford to choose all so i choose my own school. I hope i picked the right choice or i else i'll be missing a lot of things here.

Let's get back to reality. Shall we ? we shall, of course. Last Saturday, we went to the Olympic thing in Bukit Jalil. Is a charity thing for the handicap people. Their not exactly called handicap but i think you know what i mean by that. So, yea we went there just to see our school cheer leading to give some support. The Taiwanese perform too. Oh ! did i mention that the Taiwanese came ? guess, not. Is a exchanged programmed and the Taiwanese came last Thursday. Everyone went to the hall for the exchange prizes and the host thing. It was boring but we bare with it and the hall was freaking cold. Everyone is like freezing to death.

Oh ! i went on stage cause they needed some volunteers to play some games. When i was up there i started to introduce myself to them but sadly they hardly speak English. So, i can't really communicate with them. I need my friend to translate back to them. The game was complicated but the girls always bit the boys, girl rules ! I was kind of acting like a fool of myself on stage but, hye ! it was fun up there (: back to the Olympic thing. Mone came over my house around 9 in the morning and i'm still in my undies. We talk for a while, while i was staring at my closet for like almost 1 hour just to picked a shirt or something.

When, im done. We went down to have some breakfast, then my dad drop us off at Syafi's house. Salamah was there and glad to see that cu tie. Went inside for a while then in the car to Jalil. Once, we reached we we're trying to find the entrance cause there was a lot of entries. We got a call and we saw our gang. We started to walk around the place to explore but it was nothing much. The place was huge. When we find our spot to sit, we hang there a while. Then get up and walk again. This time we went to check out on the cheer leaders. We made some wakoes reasons to the lady just to see them.

We saw them for a while, then we went back. We sat at our places. Everyone was separated. Like a couple zone or something. We started cheering and screaming. The people at the back was showing one kind of face but we didn't seem to care. After, that performance was the Taiwanese. One of the guy is quite cute and he is one of the active once. He is the only one actually. We went to eat and chat with some friends. I went back to Syafi place. Then Syafi, Salamah and i went to eat in Secret Recipe in Bukit Jelutong. We were thinking to go to the playground after that and we did. We did many stupid stuff there and we had fun.

The next day, which is Sunday. I went to my parent's church. i didn't went to my own one. After that i had a party to attend. A sweet sixteen party. The Birthday girl name is Fazza and she just invited a few of us in our school. The rest was her old school friends, so we don't know them but we just stayed a while then we head off to our own place. There's more but unfortunately i'm tired. So, i want to make it quick and just get on with what i want to say here.

Picturess, babes ;

*
*
*


The hall at Bukit Jalil.
T
Mone was the only one was ready.

They all are sweet.


These two guys, just can't get enough with themselves.


Canlian, Nadja and Amy. Oh ! they are called the black lilies, don't asked.

Before the performance.

No idea where's the rest but we took without them, sorry.

Ladies and Gentlement give it up for Sekolah Seri Cahaya and the crowd turns wild. Well, only us hahaha.


Jinn Juinn is on top and Rachel was doing the back flip.

The Taiwanese, the dance was hilarious man.

The guy with specs is the only one active, plus cute in shaking.

Teng and i at the side and the two Taiwanese girls in the middle.

We forced Darren to be in the picture and we manage to get him, and look he's smiling.


Salamah, Balamah, Dalamah, all kinds of name i can think of but still my cu tie pe tutie (:

Who's tougher ? obviously is Shakur but i just want to compare.

And again in the car.
At Secret Recipe and man, they post a lot but i took this one.

Hard Core and head jaming like a rock star.


The only thing i did this was because i was wearing heals and there's many holes to step, so i'm afraid i fall. That was the only way to make me balance myself but who knows Salamah did the same thing and we took the shot. This was the last for Saturday.


Before this, i was playing with HX and i lost 3 times. Ya, happy ? the only thing i lost cause the annoying people were bugging me while i was playing. So, is not counted (:


The place was not ready yet. So, we crashed here while waiting.

They ask me to do cartwheel but i failed and i hurt my knee but they think i was faking it as usual. Well, this time was real.

Lesbian love baybehh !


The Party Is Here !

We ate outside cause there was not enough place but we rather ate outside cause is cooling.



That's the Birthday girl. Happy Birthday Fazza !


She learned Salsa and they dance in front of us. I think that's her performance for us.


We ask whether we can bring back some balloons and we did. Sadly, Xian balloon flew off and she ask Shakur to ran all the way up just to get another one for her. Lol.


Before this, HX almost bang me with he's car. That's why i'm not ready but the two freakshows girls are.That's all for now (:





XOXO, Paulineeeee (:

No comments: