Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dear Pauline;

If you're reading this today, you better give me a hug tomorrow in school (:

Did i mention that i miss you banyak? Yes, i think i did in the notes i gave youu. Well, i've been very quiet nowadays in class cause i dont see you, Darren, Fong Yu and Joey in class. I miss the times where you make me laugh until i cant write and cant even drink water. I miss the times where you always listen to me yag about my problems. I really miss bullying you and saying you have sepet eyes and say that you're retarded.

Deep down, you're a friend that i can never ever ask for more! You were there when i needed you, you were there for all my problems, you listen to my which words and gave me advises, well, sometimes your advises suck big (: And i really appreciate you alot. You also made me want to believe in God so much. And you keep reminding me not to say foul languages, but im sorry. I cant help it :/

And this is just different classes Pauline, imagine when we are going overseas to futher our studies. And we cant even see each other for 2 years or so. Im going to like CRY MY EYEBALLS OUT AND EMAIL YOU EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY! Goshh. I'll be going to your class quite often now (:

I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND! BIG HUGS AND KISSES! MWASSSS <333333333


Loads of love from;
Mone; Bonde (:

No comments: