Sunday, July 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHAY SIMONE LAI MOONG HWA !

You just turn 15 and glad to be huh ? Well, don't think that something bad is going to happen today cause is not going too. Mone your a great friend and always hearing my wakoe stories and you're a good listener. I'll be here for you no matter what. Listen to your problems or anything, your my budd, my peep squid, small fry and don't get offended when i call you all those names cause you call me more than what i call you now (: times we had together as in all of us, friends. I'll cherish it and keep it in my head, forever. Hope you have a blast year and all the best in everything. May your wish come true and God Bless you too.

*
*
*


Simone just turn 15 <3>
bes ties for life (:

old times, weird pose.


love this picture of us together.


Simone and Pauline (:



The best girlfriends.

XO' Mone (:

No comments: