Saturday, February 21, 2009

Courage;

I might not make any sense sometimes but I know what I'm doing cause is my 'MOJO'. Many things happen during a week and obviuosly I can't explain it all and tell you the deeds. It won't be fun anymore. I woke up thinking what to do everyday and I don't have to think cause we just go with the flow. Get calls from the peeps and we just bounce it. So, from camp to house party, valentines and more. It's just all activated during a day.

On the 6th of February was Installation Day for SSC. I was part of it. So, I went up took my badge and we all hit the road. On that day, everyone who was Installed have to go to the Leadership camp. When we reached, I must say It's not exactly what I expected from the people who describe it to me. Totally different. Oh, some part was great and the rest of the part is mostly people complaining that is freezing cold and most of the time I've been borrowing people clothes. So, THANK YOU Li Teng, Firdaus and Viveshan. (;



Koreans doing their performance and we just follow whatever actions their doing. So adorable though.


Guys in the truck.


Little Miss Anis Anne.


Girls in the truck.


We almost didn't make it up the hill, if not....


Vive, Atiqah and Firdaus doing most of the dishes while I'm taking pictures.(:
I would love to help but you know laa.(:


Where we sit and eat.


Where we gather every sections.


And where we gather every activities, we were marching by the way. I know!


Last day and don't ask me what's with the lala post. Who's idea was this?


And another?


Andrew and Avinash. What's with the post Avi?


De girls.


De dormitory.


There you go, nothing much but we had fun and if you can see in this picture.
Akmal and Ayman is soo how to say? Seductive but their oh-so-cute at the same time. That's all I want to say.(:

I was relieve after camp and on that day when I'm back. I had to attend an open house.Everyone was gambling, I didn't cause I forgot to bring my money -.-
I met Amirrul there and boy, you are shy. Hahaha. Lots of different food and we just hang around after that. Next day, was Valentines Day. They were cite about it, but it was normal and there were some slight problem but we manage to had fun after all that dramas. So, check it out.


Guys with their orders.


Sesat la the three of them.(:


Ainuddin the cool kinda look, Sean in or out of the picture, Megat Dylan with the horny look, Leon you should smile like that more often. It suits you. As for Dani and Eddy the macho mans and for some reasons Hadzwan is hiding behind Eddy with his flowers. You want to give the flowers to her but not with the face together laa.(:


Megat Dylan and Megat Ashraf trying so hard to play the handy game.


hahaha, MEGAT! so cutee la and Leon big smile ya.(;


Mone, Lisha and Sean. What la you people, Shakur another one. Let them play till 9 then only you can smack them off.(:


Some are missing and yes, I can hardly see myself too but there will be more clearer ones the next time.(:


Look how Shakur lifted up Mone, she was screaming there while everyone was goofing with their actions.

We went church the next day, before that Lisha and I was at SP. We took the cab to church and for the very long time. We were early.(:


She love that dress, I just want to try it on but not interested in it.(:


BREAK OUT! BATMANS!

Friday! Which it was yesterday, we went to the airport to see Dani off. We had a really quick dinner and we had to rushed to the airport. It was fast cause of the way Eddy was speeding. Scary yet we were calmed. Once, we reached we say our goodbyes and you know, his coming back on December? I thought he was joking. Now, the guys are thinking what to do everyday without their Dani. Is like Dani is the leader or something. Without him, they couldn't survive.Lol. So, yeaaa that's about it. I'm gonna hit with the books for tomorrow. So, blog will be dead again. Well, for now. Normally, is dead anyway.(:


Sayanora for now Dani. Meet up soon kay. Oh, wait. I'll see you on online.(:

One final thing before I have to memorize my ridiculous Nilais,once again I repeat. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOSH! Guess what? You're 17 and I know you realize that but you didn't realize that I will post a picture of us right here, right now. Sorry I didn't make it again. I tried but I failed. Presents are on me hun. God bless and all the best with everything. Especially with someone.(;


Joshieeeeeeee! And always will be Joshieee.(:



XO'

No comments: