Monday, February 2, 2009

Surprise Attack!

I'm back from AUS! Aus was AWESOME! But I'll blog about that some other time if i have time.

Turn sixteen yesterday, feeling old but the best part is You're FAMILY and Friends get to celebrate with you. Here's all it started. I came back from the airport around 2 in the afternoon on Saturday. Pretty tired but unpacked my stuff and all. Got calls from people and Dani's party was on that night. I couldn't make it. So, went out dinner with the fam, came back and receive some calls again. This time, I didn't picked up. I was doing something at the moment. I took my bath. I came out and about to reveal but you don't have to know that. I'm just saying.(: All the sudden got a knocked on the door and Lisha came in! It was almost 12.a.m. She wished me and ask me to follow her back down to her car. When i went out, all my buds were there and guys i was really shocked that you guys were all outside of my house.

I want to say thank you to everybody and I really appreciate the really expensive gift. I love it a lot and thank you guys for coming to wish me. You have no idea, how happy was i to see you.(: Oh, and the cake too.(: I did make a wish.

Lisha, Mone, Chey, Xian, Hadzwan, Firdaus, David, Shakur, Megat Dylan, Megat Ashraf, Ainuddin, Hafiz, Faris, Eddy, Anthony, Nicholas, Dani, Eileen, Sarah, Wee lyn. I hope i didn't miss out on anybody. Hehe. We should take a group picture next time so that i can post it now.ISH,. I also want to thanked all the people that wish me and the presents. Meee love it too and you know who you are.(;
You guys are the best and i can't ask anything more from you all. I love you all and once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH.(:

Dani I'm sorry that i couldn't make it to your party but hope you enjoy it and Happy Birthday once again. Happy Birthday Ainuddin! Hope you had a blast. I'm loving sixteen.(:


We all take turns to seat on the chair, my boaster.(:


Lovee you guys, Cheyenne and I looking so reddish. We were in our Pj's.(:


The three of us in front look kinda weird, except Lisha and Xian but still loving it.(:


Squashed up.


Me love love, L.O.V.E this picture so damn much.


My BOOBS, not forgetting Lisha.


Loving the phone and the cute, fluffy slippers.(:

XO'

No comments: