Friday, March 13, 2009

Save me from the basics;

A little Halo(:


I have feelings that causes pain but it could be healed.'

Start with,


This picture was just taken recently, I just missed it. At Edwin's open house.

Lisha's Place;


Hell-to-the-yeah!


pool side, we were playing volleyball.


Shishaaaaaaaaaa!(:

After cheer Practice;



Syafi, the hair is cute enough.




You can't say no to water guns.


After messing around, we slept off. The chair is actually pretty comfy.


Nicer pose la Nicholas.(:


I lost to Nich but the next time.(;


She was bored -.-

And, The day we all waiting for to get over it, Sports Day 2009'(7th of March)

This year was pretty much different then the rest. Why? Exhausted much. Though, there are many complains and some difficulties but It's all worth it and we end up cooperating with each other. From that, we were closer to some people that are unexpectedly to be close with. That shows that we can really bring it and show some spirit up. And we do, gonna miss all those hot-sweating-dirty little practice. Heck yeaa.

I want to say thank you to everybody and apologize for being really annoying at times. Fine, most of the times but we did had fun right? That's all it counts. And Nadja, you know you did your best to raise your voice at us even though sometimes we do ignore you but, thank you for doing that. You are a great capt just don't care if that someone try to steal it around. Surprisingly, yellow was last for cheer but first overall and another shocking thing is, Blue got first in cheer but last overall. I'm not saying Red is good but unexpected. We got second and proud of it. Everybody did their best and we deserve an after party. Which they are going to organize it. I do gonna miss the boys in cheer. Daus, Khai, Augustine and Ershat. I'm so sorry I really don't know how to spell it.

After all the screaming and shouting, we went to AC to chill and eat. Oh, we didn't manage to bath. So, we went there with our sports attire. I know, we smell. We had a little pool game after that. Thanks Eddy, for fetching us home safely and picking us up on the time. You know I appreciate it.(;


That's right!


Ershat, I think that's how you spell it. Sorry.


The strongholds!



Atikah, the scarecrow.


Work of art.


Baaaam!!


This is for not taking nicely with me.(:


Syauqat -.-


Ayman!


I know la Mun Yee you love me but what's with the face?


A little thing I call, self respect for the stick.


We RAWK! And you know It's true.



GO-Red-GO!



Fong Yu, trying to act cute. Hahahaha


Marching stand, Yellow, Red and Blue.


Yellow!


Red!


Blue!


Oh, I was force to run 4x400,4x100 and 200m. What place I get? Don't bother asking. All I know is, I started at the beginning line and end at the fished line.


A picture of four of us, that includes Cheyenne but she couldn't make it. I forgive you for that.(:


We do our thang, just differently.(;


HAHAHA, sorry I just love this constipated face of you laa.(:


Yes, Megat. We do love fruits. Feed us more yeaa.(:


Megat Dylan, I know you want to smile. You just don't want to show it huh.


Leon showing his toughness but I'm not sure what's Nicholas trying to show us?

Tuition Nights


I don't know what you all are looking at but, look who's stalking you guys outside the window.


Fong Yu is really trying to act cute.


I think we were trying to take a picture but end up we went on the other side to take it.

That's about it. Oh, we had a little carnival in our school today. It was a last minute thing. They just told us 1 day before the carnival. This is actually part of the Disney on Ice thing to help out the orphanage. So, yeaa. Since not many people are interested to watch they came up with this idea. If I were you guys. I will definitely watched it but I won't be around. So, waste it. One last thing, heard of Sunburst? If you do, I'm trying to sell it off. It's next week and It's pretty cool. So, think about it and let me know. I know, I'm actually selling it in a blog -.-
Oh, well.(:


Our so-called movie theater. Cozy thou.



Guess who's next to me? I know, you know. That's right and still loving it.(;



XO'

No comments: