Monday, June 16, 2008

Taggedd !

Got tagged by Abel, A.K.A- Abelishiouss and Wei Shen, love angel (:
Just so you know, i aint dead yet. I've been busy these days with projects, plus i can't really used the computer now, i snuck out from my room just to use it now (:


6 things I'm passionate about ;


1. God
2. Family
3. My peepoes, who are my friends
4. Fashion
5. Dramas
6. Dancing like a baboon


6 things I say or do too often ;

1. Wave it like you just don't care
2. Like the guys say, '' So to the high ''
3. Punch Fong Yu, is a hobby
4. Retard
5. Keep talking till people are annoyed
6. Head smashing


6 books I've read recently ;

1. I
2. read
3. for sure
4. maybe
5. I think ?
6. sometimes (:


6 songs I could listen to over & over again ;

1. Drake Bell - Up Periscope
2. Usher - Make love in this club
3. Jodin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air
4. The Jonas Brothers - SOS
5. Jesse McCartney - Leavin
6. P,B & J otter (:

6 things I learnt for the past year

1. Don't talk back to you older brother or else you'll get a big prize on your face.
2. Don't fight back with your younger brother but i really can't stand him.
3. Don't slap peoples face for fun till they ask you to.
4. Don't cha be nice to me if you want something from me.
5. Don't run fast if your opponent is beside you.
6. Sick mans should die faster so that they don't have to live in this world, if thats what they called it ?


6 people to tag

I think most of you guys already did it, so no point if i tagged you guys cause Im out dated and if you can see, my numbers are like everywhere and is a lil complicated, sorry for that, as long you guys can read (:

Toodless (:

No comments: