Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged by Belinda !

20 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE ;


1. Do whatever i want.
2. Whenever i want too.
3. Find my so-call-dream guy ?
4. Travel every country till i'm satisfied, with my you know who ?
5. Do any wako things i want.
6. Say all my precious last words to the people i love.
7. One happy family with kids.
8. Eat as many, as i can.
9. Wedding at the beach.
10. Design the most unique dress ever.
11. Be a special person for your one and only '' someone''.
12. Do what you got to do till you get it, no matter what budge me.
13. Flip back all my childhood pictures for the last time.
14. Do some naughty stuff (:
15. Donate money to the orphan if i still have $$$
16. Think of all the memorable things i've done with with my love once.
17. Enjoy the moment i had and don't waste it before i regret it.
18. Do all sort of nonsense things, till is all worth it.
19. Be a successful woman and show my dignity to others.
20. Last but not least, smile forever as your wishes come true and keep it forever in mind.


i tag;

Lisha
Simone
Cheyenne
Abel
Sean
Hao Jia

No comments: