Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holiday of the week !

Lets just start with last Sunday when i went out with my church members, just so you know this is my second time blogging. As in, i accident delete my latest one and i have to start the whole freaking thing to square 1. Here we go, i'm gonna cut it short cause right now im exhausted and i just want to get this over and offed to bed. I meet them in church than later we when to the new Klang Jusco. When, we reached there we watched '' Superhero Movie ''. It was okay but stupid, didn't know it was a Epic Movie so, yea.

After movie we ate in Sakae Sushi and the food there is not what i expected cause the place look so high teck with the computers and all but the food is aint that great, plus is expensive. Even the portion is small and is not worth it. So we walk around the mall, just chill to rechill. Than later the guys want to buy some snacks for tomorrow's trip so we when to the groceries store to shop. The guys were fooling around with the stuff there and the trolleys. It was hilarious but didn't know they were shy to look at the camera.

Back home and ready to pack. It took me at least 2 hours to finished packing just for 3 days 2 nights. I was quite excited and still am till we reached the place and get a look of it. It's okay only that the environment. After knowing each other and who's our dorm mates ? we had lunch and the food there well, i can't say (: before eating we have this song that we have to sing than only we can eat. I didn't exactly had fun on the first day but the second and third day i did.

Only that, met many new faces. Oh, did i mentioned about this girl in our dorm who is really annoying and gets on people nerves ? guess not. Well, she loves going through people stuff and didn't asked peoples permission whether she can take a look of their stuff or something. She even check out peoples phone and read their message. Even if your innocent we won't buy it cause is too good to be true i mean privacy, hello ! even i won't do that, unless is a different case. Enough about her, talking about her is already letting me forget what to type.

Second day afternoon, we when to the beach to play some activities there and is really uncomfortable cause of my leg. My mouth was swollen cause of the sea water that im sensitive of. Is a game thing that's why is like that. The part when we all are muddy and wet, we are so relieved to shower but my dorm has no water, unless you want to shower with a bucket of pail and a bunch of girls in it together. So i rather choose Belinda's dorm where there's full water plus heater.

Speaking of Belinda, she was very helpful to me cause she help me to clean my wound and put my medicine and bandage for me. I thank you for that for being patient. It was very nice of you to do that (: Even though you and you know who had some rough patch but sooner or later you guys will find something to forgive each other. So whatever comes around just get through it, if not im here for you guys (: im here to listen the problems.

The last night was fun cause is a special night for all of us. We had BBQ for dinner and just enjoy ourself. While people were eating we were taking some shots. Thats oone of the good part cause i met many new friends. Oh, im sorry for those people who spoke Chinese to me and i didn't response back. I really wanted to but i can't, sorry. All i can do is laugh or just walk away but i didn't. I choose to laugh instead. So is a good thing. They on loud music and i was dancing in middle of the field with my friends and it was cool cause we did the jumbooo to the lambooo. If you know what i mean. I was sweating like a pig nose that i didn't bother much.

Last day and ready to get home and of course we took a group picture before we go. I can't wait to get home and take long nice, warm bath for all those sand in my hair. I thinks that's about it or more or maybe i forgot or something. Ayway let us just take a look of the pictures. Shall we ?

*

*

*

Pix (:



I think they shop at wrong lot cause this doesn't look like the snack area.

Ivan Tong, with the O.


What are you checking out Janssen ?


Belinda Leeee (:


Just reached Golden Sand. By the way that's name of the place we're staying. It sounds so high class but end is like this.


this is our dorm and im sleeping opposite them.

Stephanie and Angeline


Special night for BBQ.


That small girl is sooo cute when she smile.


Angeline was like '' hands off ''.


Wei Shen is getting down with the ladies hahaha. Kidding (:




peace peace, except for meee.


this boy is so sweet cause he always ask me whether i want to take picture even though i didn't ask him to. So technically his the photographer.


girl time but Jerald is in it ?

he's not supposed to be that close.


that's jumbooo, lambooo. Well, for me.


Sherlyn doing her thang.


look up at the sky, they score


Once they score, you can look the smile on their faces.



what's with the hands guys ?



guess, this is the serious look.


happy times and still is (:


Wei Shen nice candid but spoiled by Ivan.


Save it for the last and will always be.

No comments: