Friday, January 2, 2009

New year, new start babes;

I know, it's too late to wished but Happy New Year! It's a new year folks. So, start fresh. What can i say it's the first day of school and things still looks the same as usual. Well, most of it. Did lots of stuff before school reopen. There's Christmas parties, New year celebration and etc. I probably won't blog a while, school has started and brother will be using lots of his time with the computer. I do say, 2008 was alright but things was just too fast. If only things are slow for 2009. I mean 16! I think you get what i mean. Lots of drama too but not sure where to begin. Lets just get over it and head on too....


Pictures(:













































I know something wrong with post and all, I'll fixed it soon once im free.(:

XO'

No comments: