Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa won't be attending Christmas!

Firstly, I would like to wished everyone. Merry Christmas!

All the best, start fresh and try not to make the same mistakes if you did this year. I know I'll try. As i know, many people are sick during Christmas. Including me. Now, that's just sad cause we can't get to celebrate Christmas the true meaning of it and spend time with our family and friends. I guess this year Christmas bites huh? Don't worry, there's always next year and the year after that and you know what i mean. Christmas is the best month of the year. Well, for me. So enjoy it, while you can. I know i will, even thou I'm weak to celebrate.(:

I did do some stuff before Christmas thou. I did Christmas shopping, just chill with friends and a very ODD party. It was fun and I'm glad that i enjoy it. After camp, i went Christmas shopping with my mom, my aunt, King and Su lin. We went to Pavilion to shop. Never want to go there again, freaking EX. I lovee the Christmas decorations thou. I tried to get as many pictures taken but the guard caught me. So, he stopped me. Bummed! We try a lot of clothes for the fun of it. One dress cost us RM.900. We just touch it, feel it, wanted to smell it but we stand back and walk away. That's all we can do. I didn't manage to buy anything thou. No time. Plus, nothing suitable for me but it was fun fooling around.(: After, we finished our so-called shopping. I have to rush back to Sunway college for choir practice. Mann! I was late, Cheyenne too but she didn't really bother.

On the 19th, we got this invitation from our LG and the THEME was everyone is suppose to come dressed in something ODD. Sadly, i don't see anyone ODD there. So, when i went inn i was the only ODD person. Shocked at the moment but i got used to it. Plus, i won best dress.(:The rest of the night was fun. We played some games and yada yada yada. On the 20th, we went Christmas shopping again but this time with my mom and my sister only. Just mommy and daughters hanging out. We went Bangsar, it's not bad too. Lots of choices but too many stairs. This time i manage to get something.

On the 21st, was our choir performance and etc etc. Some said we were too soft, some said not bad. Oh, well we're only doing for one person. The stage was bright thou. There are other performance too and their good. After service, we just hang around waiting for HX to picked us up but before that we surprise Jude with his new phone. His face was Priceless. I can tell he was blushing although it's too dark to see. hehe, no offense Jude.(: We went to Sp after that. We watched Angus Thongs and perfect Snogging. Real funny. We watch another movie the next day. We watched Yes, mam. It was hilarious i tell youu. We saw Jeremy and the guys there playing DATONA. Not bad, I'm not saying you guys are not good but not bad.That's about it. I went back to Lisha's place and she asked me if i want to join them for dinner. I got no choice. So, i did. One Mexican place at Taipan. It was good but some people have to play with my food. They put Tabasco like everywhere as in, my water, my straw, the rice i wanted to eat. I tell you, i shouted at the restaurant cause it was bloody spicy. Hx was worst, hahahaha. I'll stop now in case i get too... if you know what i mean.(:




Choir performance.(:
Cheyenne can sing!
No idea why am i looking at Tammy.


Children performance, they were Awesome!(:
I love it when they wave their hands, so cuteee.(:



































XO' Paulineeeee(:

No comments: