Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sundaaay! The 10th;

my mom le bush, momma buche, my very own mommy(:


Happy Mother's Day!, mommy(:
All the children in the house wishes, 'Happy Mother's Day'!


Mommy! Guess what? I'm gonna say something that includes you but you can't read it here. Soooo, you know I loveee you la. I may be really annoying at times but that's just what daughters do to their moms sometimes you know. Tell each other stuff, talk about things even you didn't want to hear it. Mother and daughter quality times with the weirdness. Anyway, I really do appreciate all the hard work you did for us and the sacrifices. I promote you to the 'best mommy award' cause you're my one and only mommma le bush(: Thank you for everything that you have done for me and sorry If I ever said something or do or show to disappoint you. It never meant anything cause I will always love you no matter what(: You know that right?


The one and only momma le bush;


Loves strikes again, mom(:


PS: I don't know what happen to the cards, It was suppose to send it on that very day but you will get it soon(:



XOXO
DOLL,DOLL!(:

No comments: