Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Truth AWAKES!

What up Readers!

Yes, It's been a while. So, let's start with the concert.Before I start, I want to say thank you Atiqah for the tickets. I know it was hard to get and what you had been through while getting it. So, thanks babe.(:

It was last Saturday, woke up around 8 something in the morning. I had to meet with 'the friends' at 11 sharp. Yeaaa, don't bother about the sharp. let's say( sharp my arseee). I was waiting with Lisha, she was there first by the way. Oh, we meet up at Sunway Medical Center. Once, everybody reached. We had to queue up under the hot steaming sun that causes us sun tan, which it was burning hot. If you know. Some were smart enough to bring their own umbrellas. Unlike us but we didn't need an umbrella later on causeeee from the back line. We went all the way to the front and we were among the first ones to entered. We didn't have to queue after all.

All that because of Atiqah's cousin bro, thanks again. Just for the good seats, we were running our muscles off. For that, we didn't even have to run. We got good seats that is just behind the VIP sections. It was pretty near. A little woozie and dehydrated, went off to get some water for the girls. We waited for the rest later on. So, we sat and (devastating part is when celebrities are always, I can't say the word fashionably late cause he doesn't seem to care about fashion that much. But still we waited for 3 WHOLE HOURS. Yes, boys and girls it is a big deal. Didn't know seating is a tough work to be tired.

We were bored and we were sweaty and exhausted even if we're just observing. There were lots of times when they tried to entertained us by showing that the show was about to start. So, they started playing with the lights and the volume of the music to think that the audience would scream. Think again, it didn't help.


Are ya ready, kids?




De babe.XD


De line, we all been waiting for. Not really


De friends.


De stage.


De seats.


De crowds.


Ean, coming up to the audience. His pretty cute and after 3 HOURS. We've all been waiting for.....


Yes, folks. It's DAVID ARCHULETA!


He just love holding the mike while singing. I tell youuu, girls actually cried once he starting singing. Girls at the back of us.


One of his gorgeous moves.


He was shouting towards us.


Can you see his smiling after he sang 'Thousand miles'? Sweet laa.


After the successful performance by David Arch. JJ and Ean took over the stage.



Waiting for the crowds to go off and we were waiting for Atiqah's cousin bro. He wanted us to stick around cause he was arranging something for us.


Yes, hitz.fm rideeee. The guy actually thought we wanted to steal one of his wheels-.- why wheels? Why not the car?


JJ! Atiqah has the same features as JJ. Don't you think so? A little? Yeaaaaa.
Remember the part when I said he wanted to arranged something for us. Well, he was suppose to arrange us with David Arch but turns out David Arch 'manager' didn't turn out to be that friendly.


You got to be forever 21 YO!

Through it all the performance was successful and although we didn't manage to see him backstage but it was great and hope to see him soon in Malaysia. Nothing is better then coming back to visit right? After the whole screaming and shouting that is done, I had a bit of headache that causes me to dengii(almost). I had high fever the next four days and I was admitted to the hospital after observing my body that is covered with lets say 'spots' all over my body. Didn't have to know that. The doc suspected it was dengii. So, I had to stay over for a night. My experiences in there, was not bad. Toilets are clean and my room was cozy. Nurses are friendly but roommate is not. Anyway, got the the results back and it was negative. Meaning: NO DENGII(:



Oh, did I mention this is the first tuition I attended that have exams and report cards? There you have it. Spot that.


Lucky room 322.


It's flat screen but position bad.


Cozy little bed with pink curtains all over -.-





You know, you love me.
XOXO.
Paulineeeeee(:

No comments: