Saturday, September 6, 2008

I want to go where everyone feels the same;

Olaaa, mates(:

Just love me, for me.

1st of September, was a public holiday. Parents decided to plan 1 day outing. Vincent and I, followed but the big ones didn't. We went to Genting and the only reason i followed was because i want to ride a horse there. I love horses since i was a kid. So, once we reached there, we were driving around looking for the horse ranch but when we found it. It was closed since like what? 2003? darn it. I was really looking forward riding it. Oh, well. I'll go to the beach next time to ride it instead (:

We chill in Awana Hotel. I was bored, of course. I wonder around and that's when i start taking picturess. Yada, yada, yada. Daddy had a called, about golf appointment thing and we head home. Great day huh? -.- It started raining heavily. The only thing missing was the house key. Once we reached home, we waited in the car for my sister to arrived with the key. Later, we waited outside the house for 25 minutes. She called and she said she lost her way back. Bloody long la dei, i was too bored till i took pictures of my own house gates -.-

I was in a rush to pee by the way, don't ask my mom cause she couldn't stand any longer. So, she pee at the side of the garden. Hilarious, i tell you. She used the umbrella to blocked her and i wanted to snap shot it but I'm not that bad la. Finally, sister reached home and i rushed to the computer instead of peeing(: I lied, oopsss, just to get my attention from them (:

Later, around 7. We went to grandpa house for dinner and we watched Parents Trap. I love that movie. Haven't watch it like, forever. Went home and nap. Next day, starts school and seriously no mood for school laa. Study like shiatt, well actually mostly fooling around like shitts (:


Pictures mates;



Genting, when i was like 6 or 7 like that.

Can tell the differential's between the two of us?

And now? he is a pain in the ass by the way, but he is my little brother (:

Awana Hotel.

I'm bored, not Emo (:

I wanted to go for a slide but i didn't brought my bathing suit): but i took pictures with it(:

Awana pool. It's not even cold.

Daddy wasn't ready, wanna look good with the specs on.

Now he does, except for backside, which is Vincent.

Lady mama <3

Dad and i was blur that time. Didn't know where to look (:

Okay, this is a really awful picture of my parents. Especially my dad, just look at that bafoon smile. Weirdo.

Picture perfect.

Mom forced me to take with the flowers. She love it, why can't she took with them?

At the golf court, sitting on the bar.

From here, you know it's going to rain soon.

Daddy ke-lady <3


Moments of boredem, embarrass, grumpy, laughter, love and Family (:


XO' Paulinee (:

No comments: