Friday, August 15, 2008

Down to Business;

Yes, I haven't been blogging so bite me for that (:
FREE from Trial 1, don't bother asking me how was it cause it sucks.
Now, down to Trial 2 till the very end that is keeping us from freedom.

Yeaaa !, i got tagged by sugarloop, which is from Lishaboop (:

What's under your bed?
You really want to know? Fine, one of my pets dust bunnies.

What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?
Old t.v junk that doesn't work and boxes of shoes.

What's in your underwear drawer?
I don't have a underwear drawer but if i do have one. Only my secret weapon will be in there (:

What's in the trunk of your car?
Dude ! if i had a car right now. I'll tell you every single details what's in there.

What's in your desk or locker?
Full of fishers man books, even fishers hate looking at it.

Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?
Yes, but i can't tell you. Then why you think they called it super-secret?

Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what is it?
Does yesterday counts? if yes, then i admit i cheated on my exams. Don't blame me for being dump (:

What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?
Taking pictures of myself being seductive. Hye ! I'm alone and I'm bored.

Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out?
Like i said, you can't blame me for being dump but you can blame me if my parent's finds out.

Are you virgin?
Yes, you sluts.

How long have does leftovers been in the fridge?
I eat food that is mainly fresh but i don't check leftovers.

If I confiscated your computer and take a look around, what would i find?
Keep counting till your out of breathe, then you'll know you'll find pictures of memories.

Do you sleep with anything?
Sometimes nothing but better not or ill freeze.

What is your midnight snack weakness?
Is for me to know and for you to find out (:

Have you ever shop lifted?
Jail is one of the most tragic place to be, so, NO.

Have you vandalized anything?
I'm afraid i vandalized the wrong way, so i think you know what's the answer is.

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Absolutely (: NOT.

Have you told the truth in this survey?
What do you think?



XOXO, till my old computer is fix. I'm using the new one, so my files are not in here and i can't blog without my pictures. Soon i will (:

No comments: